I shopped the house and found some greenery/reddery that was originally in my wreath. Pile those on a white tray and tuck a pedestal stand thing in the middle.
And plop a pumpkin on top. The end.
Easy Fall Centerpiece
Scrawled out by
The Nester
on
10/27/2009
Labels: seasonal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
31 comments:
Cool now I know what to ask for when I'm looking for those red berry twig thingies!!! Reddery! This will save me SO much time!
It looks beautiful! Love those pedestals, they rock, don't they?
Ta Da! Very nice!
Love how you added the color red...thanks soooo much for sharing! Hope you have a FUN week.
Blessings,
Linda
so pretty and simple!
Greenery/reddery? You kill me. too funny. It looks great!
Very cute! I love it.
Blessings,
Sandi
How ingenious! I love that you "shopped your house" I guess I need better stuff in my house to make this happen! I had better get going.
Beautiful, as always!
Would love to have you stop over and see what I came up with yesterday!
Blessings from Paraguay!
Shilo
Beautiful! ♥ it.
It is always fun to "shop the house" and make something old look new again
Cute centerpiece!!
Very pretty - and so easy...and not "halloweenish" so will last through the whole season.
I love it!! I am definitely doing this one. Great idea.
Jenn
So easy and so perfect!
I'll bet you could change a few things up and use it for the holidays, too! I like the pedestal thing.
So cute! I love to decorate for Fall! Such warm & cozy colors!
simple - elegant - pretty - I LOVE that deep red with the creamy white! Very pretty
Such a great idea. Simple and beautiful!
Very cool. I'll be using brownery. Definitely no orangery. I have that same tray, pretty sure.
peace.
Such a cute and simple idea - thanks! :o)
I LOVE how easy pumpkins are to decorate with! My centerpiece has a pumpkin too, and I like it so much I made it my blog header, so it is decorating there too!
Love your centerpiece!
.....and then leave it there for Christmas after you take the pumpkin off. Two for the price of one!
Simple. Cheap. Beautiful!
-Grace
Simply Stunning!
I must say Nester - you are THE queen of "shopping the house".
Did they all live happily ever after?
I never would think to do those colors for fall. I love that you are so good at showing how to make seasonal decorations fit into what you already do in your decor. Next spring you need to show me how to make things look springy in a house with mainly fall colors.
TA DA! It's lovely! Great job. Love the colors too.
That's perfect! You did a great job!! You could probably do something similar with an orange pumpkin and a white cake stand... maybe some black eyed susans and mums around the bottom...
Love this idea!
Only down fall for me... my in-laws cat would eat it. Jerk.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment