In With the New


I told you yesterday how every year I keep an eye out {ok, both eyes out} for a few things I can get to really shake up my current Christmas decor. I can't spend much money, but I want what I buy to be versatile, fresh and fun and help set the tone for the Christmas Season.

I ordered this feather tree from DaySpring and decorated it with crystals that I pulled off an old, weird light fixture that I bought at at yard sale this summer. The tree is on sale for only $9.99 {$9.99!!!} ...and the crystals were $3. An unbelievable deal on both. The branches are all bendable so you could make the back flat and even use a pair of these trees on your mantle. And I cannot even think about how darling this tree would be in a girls room or as a gift all decorated with bows or bird ornaments or silver strings of beads. What about for a teacher and then clip gift cards or photos to it? I just got word that only a few are left--don't hate me if they sell out.



This little red plush birdie ornament is the perfect specimen for a tassel topper.


And I'm gonna make my sister take a family photo so I can get some of these personalized Christmas Cards.


Look, Lysa already got hers. And if you are in need of some Christmas cards that you can have made while sitting in the comfort of your own home, use the code CHILDREN15 for 15% off. Oh and 6% of the sales goes to Compassion International, how great is that? Just think how happy you will be to have your cards done before Thanksgiving!

{giveaway now closed}

Of course there is a giveaway to jump start your Christmas decorating. Two people will win this Jesus is the Gift metal sign. You can use rod that comes with it and put it in your yard or an urn or wire it into your wreath. It also has an easel so you can prop it up on a table. That's how I like it.


I think the most appropriate place for it is under the tree. As soon as we get our family tree, it will be the first thing under it and the last thing we remove. Look at the hugeness of this sign. It's the perfect shade of mossy green.

I thought it would be fun to have two ways to win:

  • leave a comment here and tell us if you are planning on sending Christmas cards or tell me your middle name or say hello
  • tweet on twitter about the giveaway linking to this post. Be sure to include @nester in the tweet so I can count it for the giveaway.


This is a paid giveaway post. That means, DaySpring paid Nesting Place to offer up free stuff for you. They did not, however pay me to say nice things about them. Each and every word I say is completely my own truth and opinion. I only choose to partner with companies that I 100% believe in.

As for DaySpring, I've enjoyed a long relationship with them and even welcomed some of their peeps in my home. I only share things that I actually love and use and find to be of great value. The tree and bird from this post are items that I spent my own, hard earned cash on and DaySpring provided the sign for me to share with you for the giveaway. Is this not the longest disclosure statement you've ever read?!

670 comments:

1 – 200 of 670   Newer›   Newest»
Anngala said...

Wow- i am the first to leave a comment!!!
I would love to win the metal art. I would put in on my mantel.

Cindy said...

I plan on sending cards... at least to close family and friends then we'll see if I have time for more! I love this sign, what a nice addition to put under the tree!

Dana D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana D said...

Ooops! I didn't answer the question... yep, I plan to send out cards! And, I <3 the sign!

Isaac's Family said...

Love it! Love dayspring! I am going to send cards out as soon as I get my great new family pics back that we had taken.

I love the Jesus is the gift sign and the bird!

Unknown said...

What a BEAUTIFUL tree! Only $9.99??? oh my gravy....

And, yes, under the tree is the PERFECT spot!

Anonymous said...

Love the sign! Nope, no Christmas cards this year, except the ones my little one will hand out at school. With the ever rising cost of stamps I've decided to cut that one cost, and spend it else where. ;)

~Jennifer S. in Texas
RJSpearman@wcc.net

Lisa said...

Yes, I will be sending out Christmas cards this year. I always try to keep Jesus right in the center of our celebration, and would love the metal sign!

Unknown said...

Oh... and I ALWAYS forget to send out the cards... I write them out, but never mail them. Bad, bad Gina!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adore this decoration and what a perfect way to keep the real meaning of Christmas in mind. Dayspring is fabulous. I'll be sending out handmade cards this year to family and friends.

JR said...

My middle name is Rose and I am undecided about the Christmas cards. I will wait to finals are over and see how much time I have left to get them out!

MrsDandy said...

I am planning on sending Christmas cards. I just need to decide, cards or newsletter. I love getting Christmas cards/newsletters in the mail. One of my favorite things about Christmas!

Courtney said...

I have designed my christmas card and also got my labels for the cards made but just havent found the picture I want put on it!

Katrina S. said...

Love your site!!! Yes, I do plan to send Christmas cards.... I took pictures of our kids and made our cards at York photo ..... 60 of them to be exact. I love to send out cards to our large extended family and friends.

Sisco Family said...

i love the metal gift... isn't it true, jesus is the REAL gift!

we always send a new year letter w/ a family photo. and i put the letter in the front of a new scrapbook to all our memories for that year in!

thanks for inspiring!

pcb said...

Love this sign! I've always done cards but might not this year...oh, and my middle/maiden name is Cavaleri and HELLO!

Anonymous said...

Nicole ~ yes sending homemade Xmas cards.

PS ~ hello

Andrea said...

Yes, we will be sending out cards!! I love to get cards in the mail from others, too!
LOVE your white tree, but curious how to clean it?!

Hopeful Housewife said...

I love the tree! I also love the metal sign & I have the perfect place for it!

Kara Wilson said...

OOOHHHH...I love the "Jesus is the Gift" sign! I love the idea of putting it in an urn on my front porch! I will most definitely be sending out cards.... one of my favorite Christmas traditions!!!!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Definitely sending out Christmas cards! I love to send them and recieve them!

Ankeney Tribe said...

I am hoping to send cards...with a family picture on it...the trick is getting my husband in the same room as the kids and I when we are all dressed up. He HATES pictures. We can always pray. And my middle name is Beth.

Brandy said...

I plan on sending cards...middle name, you don't want to know...and Hello!!!!

Love the sign!!!!!

Lari said...

I love the sign...and the little feather tree too. I've actually already ordered my Christmas cards. Just need to address them and get them sent out.

Becky Jo said...

Oh, I love the sign because Jesus is THE gift!! I have been looking at Christmas card designs all day! Love your blog!

The Dimino's said...

I do plan on sending Christmas cards with a picture of the little munchkin on there!!! I love love love that sign too!!! I must win!!

Chad and Andi Irwin said...

We are missionaries and our mission requires us to send newsletters every quarter. We chose not to send one at Christmas since everyone is bombarded with newsletters. Instead we send a "winter" letter after Christmas.
I would love to win the sign! Thanks for having the giveaway!

Tillie said...

I love the sign! I think it would be great in my front yard! And I LOVE sending out Christmas cards...I send out almost 200 every year!

Lisa said...

Cute! I think we'll be sending cards, but we still need to take a photo...maybe at Thanksgiving??

Unknown said...

Love the metal art. I am planning to send Christmas cards. I better hop to it.

Heather said...

This sign is beautiful. I would love to put it under our tree . . . and yes, I plan on sending out christmas cards. I just need to take our family picture.

Tina (tina@the-miles dot org) said...

I love that sign! I usually send out cards...but baby #3 joins the family right around Christmas time, so we're going to send out New Years Cards/Birth Announcements. It's KILLING me because I keep seeing GREAT deals on cards this year, I want to grab them up! :)

angie128 said...

I quit sending cards about five years ago. But I love everything else about Christmas.

Brewskie said...

My intentions are always to send cards (hahaha) and if I actually can do it this year, it'll be a first! Sad, I know. The sign is gorgeous, hope I can add it to my decor.

SueWis said...

Yes, I do send out cards. I love that sign!

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

We send LOTS of Christmas cards because all of my family lives out of state and most of my husband's, too.

I just send a normal 4x6 picture with a caption instead of an official photo card. WAY cheaper that way.

Love the sign. It would look perfect on my new (to me) piano!!!

Whitney Walker Alexander said...

Yes, I am going to send out Christmas cards! I love them!!

Marianne said...

Great tips! My middle name? I have four names which one is the middle. Ok I'll go for Catherina.

Whitney Walker Alexander said...

And I also Tweeted about the giveaway here:

http://twitter.com/WhitAlexander/status/5806834684

Jessie said...

Christmas cards are a yes! i love to send them and get them.
thanks for the give away
Jessie

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am sending cards. Family and friends and then we have a card deal at our church where you can bring your cards (to church members) and pay a small amount (5 - 10 cents) and our youngsters deliver them to the SS classes. The money goes to missions. I bought my cards months ago and was actually thinking the other night that I need to start addressing. I won't mail them till around Dec. 1, but I would love to have them all ready!

I love the sign.

tina

tinam61@yahoo.com

April said...

I will hopefully send out cards this year. I've purchased adorable cards five years in a row and have never actually sent them out. I'm determined to break the cycle this year. I better get started now!

LeRae said...

What a wonderful and fitting Christmas giveaway!

Since it's my first Christmas as a newlywed, I'm excited to send cards to our family and friends this year (featuring a wedding photo).

And I go by my middle name, which is LeRae. It's my first name I keep a "secret!"

LuCi said...

We always send out Christmas cards, and I always mean to get them in the mail sooner than I do.
I Love the 'Jesus is the gift' sign and love the idea of it under the tree!

Dana DeLuca said...

I have planned on sending Christmas cards for about five years. Our military life keeps getting in the way of itself. Thanks for all your great ideas.

Kelly said...

Love the sign! I am planning to send out Christmas cards, and would love to send out picture cards like the one in the post, but can't decide if I should spend the money or not. I probably have Christmas cards I can use somewhere in my house - I end up buying too many every year because I just love them (and usually find a good deal at Target)! :)

Farmer's Wife said...

HELLO!!! I am sending cards this year, first in a long time. I dont have a middle name. I really love that sign and thanks for the great giveaway.

Household of Faith said...

We are going to send out Christmas cards. Still need to get the photo taken to make the cards though. I love the sign!

lauren said...

love the sign!! yes, i am sending out christmas cards and my middle name was virignia before marriage...now it's cole :)

slip4 said...

Hello! I plan on sending Christmas cards. Hopefully I will get them out over Thanksgiving. I might put the metal sign under my tree, or on my mantel.

Nicole-Lynn said...

I plan to send out christmas cards this year.. to really close friends and family, I'll be including some baked goods as a gift.

Seasidesmitten@aol.com

traci527 said...

I love the sign!!! What a great idea to put it under the tree. A really neat reminder.

I love sending christmas cards out! I have pictures scheduled for this Friday to get my girls picture taken in their christmas tutu pajammas! I think it will be super cute.

Michelle @ Lemonade Life said...

Love the disclaimer! :) AND, I love DaySpring! I just purchased the hurricane trio for my Christmas decor. Of course, I would love the new sign, too. Yes, we send out Christmas cards each year -- about 150 of them. It is a chore, but I love to receive cards, so I send them out, too.

Julianne Hendrickson said...

cute sign!! love it--i plan to send cards :)

Bombtastic Belle said...

I'm not sure if we're sending cards out this year - normally we send them to people we don't get to see, which is everyone back home in TX. But, this year we're getting to go home for Christmas, so we'll probably just send a few to friends in other states and that's all.

Unknown said...

Put me in the drawing please. Ann is my middle name and would love to put that sign under my tree. no cards out this year.
Kate

Stacey said...

I am planning to send cards this year. Haven't done it in 2 or 3 years so it's about time!

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

That metal sign is perfect...and so true! I don't think that we'll send cards this year...we did last year, but due to budget/time constraints I don't plan to this year. Hopefully we'll be able to in the years to come!

-Grace

Deann said...

I have my Christmas cards ready! Just need to print them out.

Audra Lynn said...

i love the sign!

Unknown said...

Count me in. Ann is my middle name and I might pass on cards this year. Thank you.
Kate

jess said...

hello and my middle name is marie. :)

Unknown said...

That white furry tree is ADORABLE!! Great find.

Embrace the Circus said...

No Christmas cards for us this year. Although I love putting together Christmas cards and sending them out, we've decided to send an e-update instead and donate the money we would have spent on cards and postage. It's part of what we're doing to make sure that our season is really about giving -- since we got (as the sign says) the best gift of all.

Graceandjoelroberts said...

No Christmas Cards for us this year!

Some Like it Southern said...

My middle name is Katherine and yes, we will be sending out Christmas cards this year. It's our son's first Christmas so I am quite excited about sending out a family picture!
Thanks for hosting such a beautiful giveaway!

Kelli W said...

That tree is too cute! And I love the metal sign too! I am going to send out Christmas cards...but first I have to get a decent picture with all three of my boys smiling at the camera:)

Carol said...

Hello,

I have no middle name and, yes, I have ordered Christmas cards online. :-)

Thanks for the giveaway.

carol_busse at yahoo dot com

Cheri said...

I do plan to send cards--need to get those taken care of next week!

ArlaMo said...

Love the sign. Haven't decided about Christmas cards - my hard drive crashed this summer and my Christmas card list wasn't back up. I'm not even sure I can retrieve all those addresses. :(

steffany said...

I love to send cards, but I usually end up sending New Years cards instead.

G.B. said...

I do plan on sending cards with my kids picture on them. We don't live near any of our family so it's a great way to show our cute kid's off. I love the metal sign...so simple!!

The Notetaker said...

Cute sign! I hope we get to send out cards this year...depends on if we can get a decent picture of all of us!

Kathy said...

HELLO!
Yes, I plan to sending cards - about 100 ...
And my middle name is Michelle. =)
there you have it!
kathy k

Rhiannon said...

If I was to win the sign I would try to put it on my front door. If that didn't work, I'd definitely hang it from my fireplace mantle.

I'm planning on sending out some cards to grandmas and grandpas with a picture of their great grandson!But everyone else I think I'll send an Christmas email with pictures attached.

Love the bird!

ladyofbanesberiecross@yahoo.com

Mechsner Family said...

I love the sign! And I love your idea about under the tree, but I might also try my front door!

We do plan on sending out christmas cards! And just for fun my middle name is lynne! ;)

melanie

NomadatHeart said...

Wow! What a gorgeous sign!! My middle name is Anita. :o) And I don't send cards. Sometimes a family picture. . . c.

Kathy said...

Send out Christmas Cards - OF COURSE I do ( and cute ones too !).

Michelle said...

can't get enough of your site or those give aways! LOL

Michelle

Shelly said...

I am sending photo Christmas cards that say "Merry Christmas!" I already have them, but the envelopes are not addressed. I love that sign--puts it all in perspective!

SarahKL said...

We are doing Christmas cards this year, since it is our FIRST Christmas as a married couple! The only problem is... I still have ~25 wedding thank yous to write. Yiiiikes. So I'm going to try to finish those tonight so I can start thinking about Christmas cards!! :)

Anonymous said...

I "plan" to send Christmas cards but that doesn't mean it will actually happen. Thanks for entering me in your drawing!

KarenG
jkgillfam at comcast dot net

Laura said...

That metal art sums up Christmas. I love it. I also am sending out photo cards. And my middle name, for fun, is Marie!

Anonymous said...

I found a cute card on Etsy - love supporting home based business!!!

Caroline
morphcann@yahoo.com

Magic Brush said...

My middle name is "Le'"....yes with the weird french thing on the end. I think my mom was smoking some weird cigarette when she named me.... JuST KIDDING!

Sending cards soon!!!!

Surviving the Smiths said...

yes I send Christmas cards- since we have had kids it is always pictures of the kiddos.

Every Day Blessings said...

I would love to win the metal art. I always send Christmas cards. I think it is a wonderful tradition.

steph-a-ronie said...

WAHOOO!

Yes, I am sending cards. It's my very first year to do so. I was so excited, I bought stamps back in July.

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Yes, I am sending out Christmas cards. Actually to save mula this year, I will hand out some of them, to our closest friends and family.

Christmas cards are one of the best parts of the season. It's always so nice to hear from someone that you haven't seen in a while, or it's neat to get picture cards and look out the growth of everyone's kids.

The tradition of Christmas cards is a keeper in our home, even if I have to cut corners elsewhere.

I heart the sign.

Anonymous said...

We send Christmas pictures with a letter each year. Thanks for the giveaway!

Chad and Jessica said...

I do plan on sending out Christmas cards, it's the best way to keep up with family and friends during the Christmas season since we live far away. The metal sign is absolutely wonderful, what a great message!

Kim said...

Love the sign! Yes, I send out Christmas cards ~ about 70 cards every year. The sign would go on my mantle.

Garth and Becky said...

What a beautiful sign! We are making our own Christmas cards to mail out this year.

Anonymous said...

I would love the sign on my entry table. I do send cards, but haven't done picture ones in a few years. My middle name is Dionne!
Thanks for offering this!

The Accidental Housewife said...

My middle name is Lynn. So I am The Accidental Lynn Housewife. I gave my daughter the middle name Grace, to thank God for her birth.

I always send cards!

Julie said...

Not sending cards this year, but my middle name in Claire. thanks for the giveaway.
julie_ozark@yahoo.com

Mandy said...

the sign is so cute - please enter me in the giveaway - we are sending photo christmas cards - my middle name is lynn - thanks for the great blog and the great giveaway.

Peaceful Mommy Kayleen said...

I probably won't send cards this year :( (h8 me), and I don't have a middle name, but "HELLO!"

And, that sign is adorable. :) Thank you.

Katie said...

I love this, I used this saying in my Christmas card this year. Jesus is the Gift that fits perfectly into each persons hearts. Love it.

MaryBeth said...

Love the sign! Yep, we're sending out cards. Haven't figured out what we're doing yet though...

The Long Family said...

I am doing Christmas Cards. We send about 60!! I bought dog sweaters for ours this year! I'll post it on my blog with your open house!

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Ok, yes, that is the longest disclosure statement ever but I sure do love it, love Dayspring and can't believe some of the great gifts they have on sale right now. :)

Christie said...

My middle name is Leanne. I usually don't send out Christmas cards. I buy them early and forget I even have them. Bad. The sign would look great on my antique buffet.

Mary K @ Mary K Jewels said...

I'm a newlywed, so maybe this will be the first year for Christmas cards! Love the metal art!

Michelle said...

Hi! I am enjoying your Christmas decor ideas! I don't know if I am sendnig out cards or not...I have trouble deciding WHO to send them to, so I just give up and don't send any!! Maybe that will change...

Love the sign!

Jill said...

Definitely sending Christmas cards. This sign is awesome!

Amanda said...

I will be sending cards this year. Haven't begun the painful process of getting the 3 kids to take a good photo together...my head hurts just thinking of it!

Katie said...

My middle name is Lorraine and I ALWAYS send Christmas cards!!

Unknown said...

I am usually late sending out cards but I always get them out at the last minute. I love the metal art and think I would put it in the kitchen for a little Christmas Cheer.

Laura said...

We can't decide if we want to send out Christmas cards. This is me and my husband's first Christmas married and we are starting our holiday decorating collection. This sign would be perfect.

Annie said...

Definitely gonna send cards for Christmas -- if I ever get them done!
Not gonna tell you my middle name, just initial: B
RT'ed you on Twitter!
Hello & Good bye! :P

Hillary said...

I plan on sending Christmas cards, we always try to come up with a crazy picture or idea to do with them.

I LOVE the metal art. I have no idea where I'd put it but I'm sure I could find a place!

Sarah said...

That sign is really cute! I love it! I do plan on sending out cards. Shockingly, I already have my kiddos picture taken, the design made, the test picture printed, and more ordered. This is usually not how it goes in my world, so I'm quite excited to be done already!

Pink Princess said...

WOW that sign is SO pretty!! I am sending cards to my brother in Thailand and to friends in the USA.

Hugs...

Arlene said...

Love the sign...and yeah I plan on sending cards out...I have a small handmade card business that I just started so I am going to make some and that way I can promote the business too :) We are military and this is our first year in Hawaii so I want to make sand snowmen and take a picture with it :)

Dana said...

I am absolutely sending Christmas cards. That sign is darling!!!

Tracey said...

Have had my Christmas cards for months now. I can't wait to send them out. Love the art work. It would look fantastic in my porch.

Becky said...

Love the feather tree so much that I just ordered 2 of them! And, yes, I mail Christmas cards every year. Due to the cost of postage, however, I have limited my list and I always make sure the card is a beautiful, religious one to "remind" fallen away family members what the season is about.

One Crowded House said...

YES I am sending out Christmas cards.... and I LOVE receiving them as well!

Love the sign and the idea of putting it under the tree!

onecrowdedhouse@gmail.com
www.rowofducks.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Still trying to decide on a Christmas card design but I CAN tell you I'd love that piece of art!

Shannon said...

Love that sign! Too cute! Yes, I plan on sending out Cmas cards. I love doing it. :)

Kellye said...

I am sending cards. I always include a picture of my kids. I love, love, love the Jesus sign.

Mrs. K said...

Yes, we will definitely send out Christmas cards. That's part of the joy of Christmas! :)

April said...

on the fence about cards, just don't know.

love the sign!

Mary Feagley said...

Yes, I send cards...picture-ones...though most certainly only because of my daughter! No one cares about us! ha!

duchess said...

We always send Christmas cards with pictures of the kids (everyone doesn't need to see how much I've grown in the last year).
Thanks for the giveaway - it's beautiful.

Heather said...

No Christmas cards for me. I'm getting married (Woohoo!) shortly before Christmas and just sent out loads of announcements for that.

Mrs. Plank said...

I would love to win this. I have a 5 yr old that is really into "stuff" and I'm trying to send a different message this year.

Denise said...

Will be sending out cards and plan to try to take the dreaded picture this weekend~

The Brown family said...

Your awesome nester. No one in blog land had a disclosure statement as snazzy as you :) I love that sign. I would put it in my house with pride!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

We send out about 80 cards every year. Wow - I had better get started!!

Danielle

Rachel said...

I don't plan to send out Christmas cards to everyone I know. I will, however, send some cards to some close friends and family who live faraway.

The Retired Mama said...

I love the disclosure statement. My husband sang with a choir out of the University of Tennessee eons ago named Dayspring. I love the bird you bought and will gladly display the sign on my porch if I win. Thanks.

Makila said...

I love that sign! So adorable.

I do plan to send out cards!

Corinne Cunningham said...

LOVE that sign!
And my middle name, which I love this time of year, is Noel :)
(and yes, we're sending out cards, already ordered!)

Sara Neufeld said...

I send cards every year. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute sign! We send out a Christmas letter each year. The last 2 years we haven't gotten around to writing one though. I should probably get started on this year's right now!

Patti said...

I would love to win the metal art! I plan to send out a very reduced number of Christmas cards this year.

Ms.Daisy said...

Hello Nester,
My middle name is Ann and yes, I am planning on sending Christmas cards this year! Would love to win that great, green sign!

selah said...

Hello! I ordered the tree and the ornament already...hopefully I will receive them soon! I haven't decided on the Christmas cards yet.

Martha said...

Love the new! I hope to send Christmas cards and my middle name is Genevieve. Just love that name. Sometimes I wish my mama had called me Genevieve.

Blessings and happiest of celebrating our Jesus!
M

Jen said...

I always send out Christmas cards. We are a military family and have friends (and other family) scattered all over the world. We'll take a family photo and I'd love to order from the site you listed. I LOVE that metal sign and hope I win! :)

Red Door Home said...

A beautiful sign expressing the true meaning of Christmas. Yes, I will be sending Christmas cards. Although I sometimes find it a daunting task, it is the one time of year most people make the effort to connect. I love nothing more than receiving an update on how my friends have spent their past year.

Jonathan and Denise said...

I usually send a letter and cards and a picture . . . but finding all three more and more difficult. I love the picture/card idea. My middle name is Linette. And I think the sign is a wonderful Christmas summary!

southerninspiration said...

hello....pick me..;)

Suzanne

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Love it when a sign speaks the truth!

The Clements Crew said...

I would love to send Christmas cards this year, I just need to take a picture to use. I could use one of our wedding pictures, but I want to use a different one.

That sign is so great!!!!

Jill said...

I'm definitely sending out Christmas cards...one of my favorite things about Christmas is having one designed and sending out to friends and fam!

MameyJane said...

Hi. Drooling. Wishing. :)

Carla said...

Yes I do intend to send Christmas cards, and I'm hoping to actually have them done by Thanksgiving (well the end of that weekend). We'll see if that actually happens though!

Unknown said...

Today is my birthday! And my middle name is Marie. Yes, I almost always send out Christmas cards.

Perfectly Jenn said...

Do you know how long that coupon for the cards is good for? I had my brother take our photos and I haven't gotten them from him yet.
THanks!

Bri said...

Love the giveaway, and yes we are sending Christmas cards.

Nancy said...

What a wonderful giveaway... Jesus is the real gift! I would love to win :)

Carey @ The Garcia Family said...

I love sending out photo cards. Christmas card and annual photo in one- yes I'm too lazy to stuff several things in one envelope.

Super cute sign!

Nancy said...

Sorry, I am sending the cutest Christmas cards out!

Cortney said...

Totally sending Christmas Cards; I have 3 beautiful little boys to show off! Ha! LOVE the sign!

Janna said...

I might send out cards this year...I usually forget. I love the sign!

Christie said...

Of course I'm sending cards! We have a new baby boy coming very soon along with our two big boys. I'm not sure when we will get them out though...we'll see!

Cherish Stockdale said...

I am def sending out christmas cards.
AND
I have 2 middle names Shawn Amber

Cynthia said...

L.O.V.E. this giveaway!
Yes, we will be sending out cards this year, our family loves to see how much the kids have grown each year :)

Lynne in NC said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Thanks for posting.
We love to send out cards. Our children grow so much each year that we love to have the annual Christmas card as a reminder of each year. Our son is 17 and our daughter is 13... still growing!
Love the metal sign. Thanks for a giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I'll send Christmas cards to the family and a few friends. The neighbors will get theirs delivered with cookies like always.

Tami Cooper said...

Love to send Christmas cards! I LOVE to receive Christmas cards! (Whole family in the photo, I want to see my friends WITH their kids, pets, etc.)
Thanks! Cute Christmas art - BTW.

Darlene said...

I do send out Christmas cards and my middle name is Darlene (I go by my middle name). The Jesus is the Gift sign is FABULOUS and I would LOVE to win it!!

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

My husband is a pastor, so that would be such a fun statement to anyone who sees our house to know where we stand this holiday season. I always send a letter and pictures out. We just had some new ones taken!

Red Lipstick said...

I love this sign; it makes me so happy to see Jesus mentioned in the holiday celebrations. I'm often the only home in my development which has a Jesus related Christmas (Easter for certain) theme. I'd be very pleased to show this off and show everyone how much He has blessed me.

I will send very few cards and my middle name is Carole! (I'm a Christmas baby!)

Teresa B said...

I bought my Christmas cards today. We need to take a family pic to send out with them too. Love the sign.

J.J. said...

I love me some Christmas cards!!!!!! They are sone of my favorite things of the Christmas season!

Also love the Jesus gift!

"Miss" Clair said...

I got my cards this past weekend, family photo and all, now to get them in the mail before New Year's:) So yes I plan on sending out cards and I like the gift sign!

M.J. said...

getting christmas cards is still on the to do list! now i have motivation!

love the Jesus sign!!! I want it..pick me please...i never win anything and I try so hard! feel sorry for me yet?

Susan said...

Love the sign!

Melanie said...

Yes, Dawn, HELLO! :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Hello! Yes, I always send Christmas cards (pretty much to everyone I've ever met) and my middle name is Ann. (Which is stupid because Vivienne Ann sounds like you're stuttering...)
:)
Love the tree and the sign.

Betsy said...

I am planning on sending Christmas cards, nothing excessive though, just a few :)

wonderful post!

Lady Dorothy said...

That tree is lovely!

No, I don't think I will be sending out Christmas cards this year. It's just one of the things that doesn't seem to make the huge holiday list. Would be nice, though. Oh, well.

But, I will be decorating up a storm, and that sign would be a perfect addition this year!

The Whispering Creek House said...

I am going to try to do Christmas cards..cross my fingers!! lol but wrangling five kids is a comedy skit and is probably more fun to watch than to be a part of!lolplease sign me up for the giveaway i love it!

Becky said...

I love things like this as a testimony in my office. I would do something with it at work.

Elise said...

I haven't decided whether or not to send out cards this year. My mother-in-law always has us take a family picture at Thanksgiving, then sends everyone a picture of the entire family. So I've never really felt the need to send out our own. Also, my middle name is Nicole. I'm pretty sure every third person shares this middle name. LOVE the sign!

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Yes I am going to send out Christmas cards. I have already made them with a little help from my sister. I will be putting them in the mail a week before Christmas with hopes to include a picture of our new baby to arrive on 12/10.

Anonymous said...

Not only am I mailing out Christmas cards, but I plan to hand deliver a few with some baked treats as well.

Anonymous said...

That is such a wonderful sign! What a great reminder that Jesus is the best gift of Christmas!

Amy B said...

Hello Nester! I'm surely sending Christmas cards and thanks for all the great ideas and fun contest!

Anonymous said...

I am sending Christmas cards! I'm in the middle of making them right now. :) My middle name is Marie. HELLO!! :) LOVE the metal art!!

Laura Horne said...

Jesus is definitely "the gift."

I am sending out Christmas cards and my middle name is Allison (I am feeling double lucky).

Angie Kerr said...

I love this sign!! I would definitely put it under the tree. And Yes, I will be sending out cards--we had our pictures done last month!!

L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L. said...

Hello Nester! Love the sign:-)

ERK said...

I want to do cards, but I am never very good at getting them done.

Yankee Wife said...

I plan on sending out Christmas cards. Just gotta get a good family picture. Minor detail. Luv the sign!
yankeewife@gmail.com

Katie said...

Christmas cards, yes!
Middle name - Macauley

Sarah said...

I will be sending out cards, still working on what picture to send, I have done a collage in the past so a picture of each kid doing something fun is shown.
The sign is adorable! I love it and the meaning is even better!

Ivymamma said...

love the metal sign!!

This year we are streamlining Christmas cards...we are sending a Christmas DVD to close family and friends with us saying "merry Christmas" and clips of each of the kids doing things (like my 13 year old showing how she is almost as tall as mommy and my 4 year old making the yucky faces that he makes all day long) - real life things. Then for everyone else, we will just send a photo and a link to our blog/facebook where they can view the video.

Rae said...

I always send photo Christmas cards. I love getting them -- so i always send them.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes! We will do Christmas cards. . .as soon as I get my Christmas act together! hee hee
"LovelyB"

Kelly said...

I love the sign! Would loove to win it! :)

Wendy said...

Yep, making my own christmas cards, and I would love to have the gift to place under our christmas tree.

Jessica said...

Not sending out cards this year but i do loooooove that sign. Our family is really trying to focus on that this year. Get back to basics, Jesus is the gift!

The Chubby Dove said...

You know The Chubby Dove LOVES a pretty tree. Your's is fab!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 670   Newer› Newest»